You probably might ask yourself: What’s up with the name? Do you burn books? Do you think you are smarter than everyone else? Do you worship Satan? Are you stupid?
Well, I guess a bit of everything, but mainly I wanted to create a slightly provocative platform to spark discussions on interesting marketing/PR related topics and to have a communication platform of my own to connect with the worldwide marketing and PR audience out there. I think it'll be interesting to read about certain topics from the point of view of an academic PR student who still has some sort of 'innocent' mind set. Who knows, maybe I come up with interesting point of views or maybe all my ideas are completely worthless, but hey, at least I'm trying. Speaking of which, sorry for not introducing myself: I am Stefano.
Enough of me and more to the blog. It’s a bit empty in here right now, but before you throw this site back into your Web2.0-trash-bin-for-blogs, check out what future topics I want to cover:
- Transparency within agencies – Why?
- New ways to create awareness
- The PR industry in 10 years
- Why you lost your pitch!
- You as a brand, online
- How real-life experiences amplify your brand and your message
- Integrated Social Networking – Why I, and hopefully everyone else, hate it!
- PR Academics – Why PR degrees are important… or not?
- Jack Morton Worldwide: White Paper No. 16 – Global spending in Hong Kong – How the markets from the east are changing
Looking forward for some feedback from the pros and comments from fellow marketing and PR students as well. After all, we are all here to improve ourselves, right? :)
So enjoy the blog, connect with me if you want, and Merry Christmas everyone!